Product images for the Norwegian grocery market
Photography for the Norwegian grocery market means that we help you create sales-increasing product and planogram images according to the Norwegian market’s technical requirements for images and specifications for angles. We also take care of editing, quality assurance and uploading in Validoo MediaStore
Examples of angles for the Norwegian market
The image is used for shelf planning, sales and marketing
Examples of different designs
In our photo gallery, you can see examples of product images that we have developed for the Swedish grocery market and Foodservice.
How it works
The photographers in our studio ensure that all technical requirements for images and guidelines for Norwegian grocery market and Validoo MediaStore are met in order for you to get started with sales.
Once the photographer is done, the market and planograms are handed over to an editor. Thereafter, the images are reviewed and quality assured before uploaded in Validoo MediaStore. You accept the delivery and you are then ready to start selling your product.
Place an order
- Contact Validoo’s Photo Studio to set up a subscription
- Select a sample that is in good condition. Follow our guide on how to choose samples
- You submit your trade item sample to the photo studio. The address is on the delivery note.
- Photographers and studio staff photograph and edit
- Your photos are quality assured and uploaded in Validoo MediaStore or delivered to the customer who placed the order
- You approve the images for publication in Validoo MediaStore.
- Market image for Swedish and Norwegian markets
- Planogram image for Swedish and Norwegian markets
- Photography and editing in a studio environment
- Quality assurance according to GS1’s standard and guidelines for Validoo MediaStore
- Uploading in Validoo MediaStore (for sales in Sweden)
How we photograph different packaging types
Products can be photographed in four different ways depending on the package type. Number of pictures depends on type of product and packaging:
|Option 1 – A two-sided consumer item||1 Market Image||1 Planogram Image||quality assurance||5-10 days|
|Option 2 – An outer pack (D-pack)||3 Planogram Images||quality assurance||5-10 days|
|Option 3 – A cylinder-shaped consumer item||2 Market Images||2 Planogram Images||quality assurance||5-10 days|
|Option 4 – A multi-sided consumer item||4 Market Images||2 Planogram Images||quality assurance||5-10 days|
Here you can read more about how it works when we photograph different product and packaging types for Norway
|Option 1||830 SEK||product|
|Option 2||830 SEK||product|
|Option 3||1450 SEK||product|
|Option 4||2350 SEK||product|