Sales promoting and high quality product photography
Product photography for marketing and planograms generates images used throughout the journey towards a product launch. Images has a huge impact on consumer’s purchase decisions – not the least in e-commerce where it is crucial. In order for your product image to be accepted by retailers and e-merchants, it needs to meet a range of quality requirements defined by the industry.
In this post, you can read more about our photographer’s best tips and advice on how to successfully meet the requirements for product images.
- Guide: Become a professional on Product images
How product photography works
The photographers in our studio ensure that all technical image requirements and guidelines are met to enable you to sell or market the product in store and online (store, e-commerce, apps, digital grocery bags, labels, etc.).
During photography, professional equipment and lighting are used to give the image perfect colour-balance. Once the photographer is done, the market and planogram images are handed over to an editor. Thereafter, the images are reviewed and quality assured before uploaded in Validoo. You accept the delivery and you are then ready to start selling you product.
You can of course use Validoo MediaStore only for quality assurance, if you have chosen to work with another photo studio or editor.
From sample to image
How product images are used in grocery stores.
Product images are used offline and online at many locations during the product’s journey towards launch and when sales are up and running.
Product photography of groceries
When you use the service, you will get
- 1 market image.
- 1-3 planogram images.
- Photography in a studio environment.
- Quality assurance according to GS1’s standard and guidelines for Validoo.
- Upload in Validoo.
How to place an order
- Check that the trade item information connected with the image, is updated in Validoo.
- Select a sample that is in good condition. Guide: How to choose a sample
- Log in to Validoo and place the order.
- You send your product sample to the photo studio; the address is on the delivery note.
- Product photographers and studio staff photograph and edit.
- Your photos are quality assured and uploaded in Validoo.
- You approve the images for publication in Validoo MediaStore.
What is the cost for product photography?
|Product Photography||830 SEK||product||Editing||included|
|Upload in Validoo||included|