Find out how to easily start using Validoos services.
Get started and share digital product information and photos with 70 connected recipients in grocery industry, pharmacies, Systembolaget and Foodservice.
- Sign up for a Validoo account. You need this to use our services.
- The second step is to sign an agreement for Validoo Item to get your trade item information auto-validated.
- The third step is choosing a system where you enter your trade item information. There are several on the market to choose from. Choose verified system
Are you a retailer, wholesaler, e-tailer or another type of recipient? Get started and receive digital product information and images from 2 500 suppliers in the grocery industry, pharmacies, Systembolaget and Foodservice.
- First, make sure that there is a GS1 Company Prefix (number series) for your company. If you subscribe to GS1 Company Prefix you automatically have a localization number (GLN) to identify you as a buyer in Validoo.
- Order a GS1 Company Prefix from GS1 Sweden if you do not already have it.
- Use the form to contact us regarding the service you are interested in. We will help you get started and sign agreements.
- When you have signed an agreement, get help from the Connection Guidelines to get started.
All systems that communicate with Validoo Item must use a secure communications protocol.
The protocol has to support encryption and signing to ensure that no information is lost and that there is clear traceability in all transactions. We have chosen the communication protocol AS2 as approved protocol. AS2 is an http-based protocol.
All systems we have verified, have AS2 communications to and from Validoo Item. If you want to connect your company to Validoo Item with an AS2 protocol, you will need to contact us for assistance with the connection.