Find out how to easily start using Validoos services.
Validoo no longer supports Internet Explorer. We recommend you move to a supported browser, such as Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Update your browser here:
First Time Login
Validoo uses Microsoft Azure for seamless and secure login to various IT systems. This means that you can easily log into Validoo with your usual Microsoft Office 365 account.
If your company does not use Microsoft Office 365, please connect your email account to Microsoft the first time you log in to Validoo.
Below we describe step-by-step how to connect your user account to Validoo.
- Your company uses Office 365
- Your company does not use Office 365
- What do I do if the registration does not work?
Your company uses Office 365
Uncertain? Find out if your company is using Office 365 here
1.) Click on the button in the email you received from Microsoft. You will land on a page where your email address is predefined.
2. ) Enter your Microsoft Office 365 password (the same as you use for login to your organization account).
3.) Accept that your Microsoft user account is linked to Validoo
You are now logged into Validoo and can start using our services.
Your company does not use Office 365
You who use Gmail etc. need to link your user account to Microsoft
1.) Click on the button in the email you received from Microsoft.
2.) Fill in your password (preferably the same as you use for login to mail account).
2.) Fill in the information Microsoft asks for. In this step, your account is configured with Microsoft.
3.) Enter the verification code sent to your email
4.) Verify that you are a real user
Fill in the number and letter combination
5.) Accept that your user account is linked to Microsoft
You are now logged into Validoo and can start using the services.
If the registration does not work
You have tried to link your user account to Microsoft according to the steps above, but it still does not work
If the registration process does not work, it may be due to one of the following:
- You have a group account (eg email@example.com) .Try instead to create login with your own mail account (eg first firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You have an alias account
Your mail account has one internal name (eg email@example.com) and another name public (eg firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your mail account is not linked to Active Directory or other directory service with user profiles. Contact your IT administrator for set or create a new account (for example, for Gmail or Outlook.com).
Once you have created the new account, please contact your company’s Validoo administrator or GS1 Customer Service to ask for the invitation that linkes the new account to Validoo.
- You have not recieved an email with activation link from Microsoft
First, check if the message has been placed in Spam, Inbox for “Other” or if you accidentally threw it in the trash. If the email is not there, please contact your company’s Validoo administrator or GS1 Customer Service to ask for the invitation from Microsoft.
Contact GS1 Customer Service
Get started and share digital product information and photos with 70 connected recipients in grocery industry, pharmacies, Systembolaget and Foodservice.
- Sign up for a Validoo account. You need this to use our services.
- The second step is to sign an agreement for Validoo Item to get your trade item information auto-validated.
- The third step is choosing a system where you enter your trade item information. There are several on the market to choose from. Choose verified system
Are you a retailer, wholesaler, e-tailer or another type of recipient? Get started and receive digital product information and images from 2 500 suppliers in the grocery industry, pharmacies, Systembolaget and Foodservice.
- First, make sure that there is a GS1 Company Prefix (number series) for your company. If you subscribe to GS1 Company Prefix you automatically have a localization number (GLN) to identify you as a buyer in Validoo.
- Order a GS1 Company Prefix from GS1 Sweden if you do not already have it.
- Use the form to contact us regarding the service you are interested in. We will help you get started and sign agreements.
- When you have signed an agreement, get help from the Connection Guidelines to get started.
All systems that communicate with Validoo Item must use a secure communications protocol.
The protocol has to support encryption and signing to ensure that no information is lost and that there is clear traceability in all transactions. We have chosen the communication protocol AS2 as approved protocol. AS2 is an http-based protocol.
All systems we have verified, have AS2 communications to and from Validoo Item. If you want to connect your company to Validoo Item with an AS2 protocol, you will need to contact us for assistance with the connection.