This is what Validoo Receiver includes and how you use the service.
Valid from: 2019-06-03
What you get as a recipient
- Access to launched products with their connected trade item information and images
- Access trade item information up to the highest orderable level
- Automatic validation that follows the GS1 standard for Trade Item information
- Download or subscription to product information and quality assured images according to GS1 standard
- Manage information and images for planograms
- Web-based user interface
- View statistical reports
- Export data to Excel
- Manage internal users
This is how Validoo works for recipients
Validoo Receiver for recipients is a subscription service for trade item information and quality assured images that comply with GS1’s standard. The product´s trade item information and images are linked together using the product’s GTIN (Global Trade Item Number).
Subscribe to images and trade item information
Recipients receive information by activating subscriptions to selected suppliers’ GLN. A subscription means that Validoo automatically provides the recipients with available images and trade item information for launched products. Users in Validoo can manually download or subscribe to images (market images and planogram images) and trade item information. With a subscription to Validoo you get access to trade item information that the supplier has registered up to the highest orderable level and quality assured product images in one and the same flow. A company that wants to receive trade item information must create subscriptions in Validoo. The subscription is made either for a supplier’s entire range, parts of the supplier’s range or within a selected product categories. If you as a recipient have not created subscriptions, Validoo will not forward the trade item information.
Choose an option that suits you:
- Use the Validoo interface to search for and download images and trade item information at the highest orderable level.
- Integrate your system with Validoo and get information and images in a customized flow.
You identify your company with a GLN (GS1 location number) that you create using a GS1 Company Prefix that your company subscribes to from GS1 Sweden or from any other GS1 organization.
- Your company must sign an agreement for Validoo Receiver.
- Your company must comply with the terms and conditions and pay the fees according to the valid agreement for Validoo Receiver.
- A company that will receive trade item information must create subscriptions in Validoo. If you as a recipient have not created subscriptions, Validoo will not forward the trade item information even though the supplier has sent the trade item information particularly to you.
Agreement terms and conditions
Here you can see what terms and conditions apply to your service package