- Reference group for Validoos services
- Reference group for Validoo MediaStore
- Reference group for Validoo Item och Q-lab
- Reference group for Foodservice
The development and improvement of Validoo’s services are conducted together with participants in Validoo’s reference groups, with all customer groups in mind. The reference groups are open to all Validoo customers and the collaboration allows companies to influence standards, regulations, processes and services.
The reference groups assignment
- Influence standards, regulations and processes in Validoo’s services
- Ensure that the offered services meet customer needs
- Make decisions to recommend application of standards in Sweden
- Provide comments and guidance to Validoo regarding the need for new or changed services
- Ensure that Validoo’s range comply with Swedish and international regulations / legislation
General principles for the groups
- Balance between suppliers and recipients
- Reference groups give guidance. Decisions on service range are made by Validoo
- The reference group is managed by personnel from Validoo
- Meeting notes are distributed to the participants in the reference groupBalans mellan leverantörer och mottagare
Request for change
If you are in a reference group you can suggest improvements in Validoo’s services. Fill out the form to propose an amendment:
Reference group Media
Purpose: Provide feedback and guidance on current product information and product images as well as the rules and guidelines that apply in the Validoo MediaStore service with the purpose of ensuring the industry’s requirements on image quality.
Target group: People with a good understanding of the business and business needs regarding images and image quality and with a deep knowledge of images. Participating companies must be customers of Validoo.
Contact person: emailTobias Granqvist
Participating companies: Arla Foods, Axfood, Beiersdorf, Bergendahls, Cloetta, Coca-Cola, Coop, Dagab Sortiment & Inköp, Di Luca, Essity, Estrella, GlaxoSmithKline, ICA, Kavli, Martin & Servera, Mathem, McNeil Sweden, Menigo, Metsä Tissue, Mondelez, Mätse Tissue, Orkla, Orklafoods, P&G, Systembolaget, Unilever, Valio
Reference group for product information and data quality
Purpose: This groups assignment is to provide Validoo with feedback and guidance regarding regulations and functionality within the Validoo Q-Lab and Validoo Item Services.
Target group: People with a good understanding of business and business needs regarding trade item information, food information and data quality.
- Tuesday, September 20th
Contact person: emailTobias Granqvist
Participating companies: Apoteket Hjärtat, Arla Foods, Atria, Axfood, Beiersdorf, Carlsberg, Coca-Cola, Coop, HK Scan, ICA, Kavli, Kronfågel, L’Oreal, McNeil, Midsona, Mondelez, Nestlé, Nybergs Bageri, Oriola, Orklafoods, P&G, Paulig, Unilever
Reference group for Foodservice
Purpose: The group provides Validoo with feedback and guidance regarding the need for specific customizations for Foodservice in the range of Validoo’s services.
Target group: People with a good understanding of the business needs regarding trade item information, food information and product images within Foodservice. Participating companies must be Validoo customers.
Contact person: emailMischa Danofsky
Next meeting: TBD
Participating companies: Atria, Axfood, Beiersdorf, DLF, Findus, HK Scan, ICA, Kavli , Kiviksmusteri, Löfbergs, Martin & Servera, Menigo, Mondelez, Mårdskog & Lindkvist, P&G, Santa Maria, Svensk Cater, Unilever
GS1 user group for trade item information maintain the Swedish description of electronic basic information about trade items (product certificate) based on GS1’s global standard for trade item information and food information. The group also handles trade item information for procurement criteria.