Product photography, and Photography Express 48H, include the following:
- One market image
- One to three planogram images (angles), depending on the package type. These images are used for merchandising in stores.
In the production of images the retouching and uploading, including quality assurance of the images, are always included. The photographing in our studio is always performed by experienced photographers with help of professional lighting and advanced photographic equipment. Read more in our manuals.
For a market image we always retouch color and contrast, add a clipping path and use the settings based on GS1 global standards for product images. We also remove dust and scratches, minor damage to the product and minimize glare and reflections. Note that there is an additional fee for hiding date stamps.
For a planogram image we retouch color and contrast. We use the settings based on GS1 global standards for product images.
Product photography for Foodservice
The purpose with this type of product photography is to simplify the selling and ordering within Foodservice. We make a simple arrangement for products without its packaging. With the help of well-chosen lighting and careful placement of example raspberries in a bowl, we do our best to show each product in the best possible way.
The photography for Foodservice include the following:
- The product in its packaging, one market image for both web and marketing. We make a simple arrangement with the product in its packaging. With the help of well-chosen lighting and careful placement of for example raspberries in a bowl, we illustrate each product in the best possible way.
- The product without its packaging, one web image. An image of the case or inner pack for recognition in webshops. The images has imited retouch and white background.
Learn more with help of sample images in our photo manual for Foodservice.
Product photography for Norway
Product photography for the Norwegian market is different to our regular product photography for Sweden. We follow the Norwegian photo technical requirements and specifications for different angles.
The number of images depend on the product and packaging:
- A two-sided consumer unit (a bag, maximum 2,5 cm depth) – One market image, one planogram image
- A multi-sided consumer unit – Four market images, two planogram images
- A cylindrical consumer unit – Two market images, two planogram images
- An outer packaging, non-consumer unit – Three planogram images
The images are delivered in jpg format with a white background. The longest side of a market image is at least 3500 pixels in Norway, and 2400 pixels in Sweden. The longest side of a planogram image is 1800 pixels in Norway and 500 pixels in Sweden. Retouching and quality assurance of the images are included, as well as delivery of the images. Clipping path is included for market images. Note that removal of best-before-dates is an additional service.
Learn more with help of sample images in our photo manual for Norway.
- We enjoy all kinds of customized tasks in photography and retouching. Send your request to us.
Do you not get your samples read in time for photographing?
Learn more about our production of 3D / CGI.