Images for marketing that must be photographed again
When you upload product images to Validoo MediaStore we check that they follow the quality assurance rules. Some errors can be edited, others can not. In these cases our recommendation is to order a new photographing of the product.
If the marketing images have the following errors they must be photographed again:
- The image has interpolation artefacts or compression artefacts.
- There are visible signatures, fingerprints or watermarks.
- The image has been scanned from a printout.
- The image is not professional and sharply photographed.
- The image has been digitally oversharpened.
- The object is less than 1800 pixels after cropping.