Editing of planogram images
When you upload images to Validoo MediaStore we check that they follow the quality assurance rules. If we find errors in the images we can in some cases edit them for you.
We can edit the following errors in planogram images, if everything else is approved:
- The image has a clipping path, but it is not named "Path 1".
- The image has alpha channels or layers.
- The image does not have a transparent background.
- The image is not cropped exactly to the edge of the object.
Depending on the appearance of the image we can also edit the following error:
- The image is not taken directly face-on, from above or one of the sides.